Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Getting a New car?

COE cut 10k last wk....

Should I change a new car? since my car is paying almost 600 dollars for installment monthly...

Anyway went to the temple just now, wanted to fetch her. But she wanted me to stay at home... So in the end didn't manage to meet her...
She rather took a cab.... I was just nearby... at Loyang... Anyway We had a chat thru phone and I'm so petty, talk about the down graded things again...

I tot I promised myself to trust her and love her as usual. Why should I care and make her unhappy. Sorry can't heal our wound.

If our relationship still carry on, I wish that time can heal and she can learn not to become so stubborn. Why must she keep thinking on the negative side?

We patch back should be more lovely..... Why??? To me, when we patch back, means I really treat her as the gal I want in my life, love her and so on. But get an answer as downgraded... dun love me.... So being xiao qi, I keep thinking that she shouldn't say things like that.

No matter what, i will become very busy in work too. So she need not worry that she got to waste time on me and neglect her family, work and studies... Cos a staff nurse will never have personal time, wont have any weekend off... off day will be in those odd odd day, shift are those odd odd hours. can't even fetch her...

that's y I insist to meet her just now, cos I know I wont have the time for that in future. Pay for Taxi... must well pay for me.... ha ha.........

I guess I'm too tired... things dun make sense anymore.

Just now went to loyang temple, pray for her tmr's interview. So, good luck for the interview. Consider changing a new job ba.

I'll do my own stuffs, try not to call or sms her, cos she's busy... give her more personal time. Hope that she will not hate me so much and further down grade me.

No comments: