Thursday, October 13, 2005

Let go of my pride...

Well, once again, horoscope is scary.... look

Quickie:Pride is your trademark ... but know when to let it slide. Ego clashes won't help.Overview:If you're cranky, try not to take it out on your current companion -- even if they have been overdoing the 'adoring admirer' thing to such an extent that you're not sure you can stand seeing them again right now.

AND

You're ready to stop trying to convince the world that you're unique, unusual, and decisive. You may even be ready to choose a partner in crime who's just as entertaining and fiery as you are. Finally. The thing is that the disappointment you'll feel about counting on someone who made you believe you'd be spending a lot more time together will be fierce. Oh, well. You're a lion. You'll get over it, and a happy ending is right around the corner, anyway.

Wow.... what they trying to say man? Esp when I have disagreement with her again... Anyway I believe that she is someone who worth the time I've spent...

My department require me to forecast my 2006 leave by 16. meaning I got to tell them when I want to take leave... but this kind of thing... cannot be forecast one leh....

Anyway I'd choose Feb, May and Nov. if only I can change my HK ID in FEB. Anyway I just email and check with them if I can do it earlier.....
I wanna bring her to HK... go tour with her... see how la... see if our dream can come thru...

Just sent a few resume out. why? cos I need an office hour job to study my degree... rite now. shift work is too unstable.... Wish me luck k. my frens?

Went for a 5km run... sleep now......

No comments: