Friday, September 30, 2005

Settle our account...

Sigh... Just recieved her sms... asked me to discard her clothes or do whatever I want to with it.... sound as if I hate her so much.... I don't want to reply her sms. Cause that will result in further quarrel... although we decided to break up, but I try not to hurt her in anyway.

Coin has two side... same as love.... if u dun love a person... it will turn to hate.

Can't she recall our sweet, loving moments? I've been thinking of them all the while...

I put myself into her position and think, that's why I agree to let her go.

But why must she be so fed up with me? Hate me so much?

And she said I dun worth her love, is it ture? Am I really so bad?

Why? WHY? Why? suddenly I also cannot function normally.

Will she be back? Will she come back to me again? I need to know the answer.

In a relationship, both of us need to give and take. Am I always taking and not giving? I always thought that I've been giving quiet a lot. But according to her, I didn't....

I'm confuse...

Take care to myself.
I going crazy soon...