Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Take a look at myself in the mirror.

I can't believe that, I actually created a blog...
Guess I'm really too sad and depressed.
Too many things inside my mind and can't share with anyone.
Anyway I can't sleep. Therefore, I start writting another blog.

Last sat, SHE said many things to me.... when I heard them from her, I felt so hurt.
After 3 days and this morning she said she wanted to break up.
I had a closer look into the mirror and see what kind of person am I?

She said till this relationship is wasting her time and she gave up lots of things including friends for me. I'm sorry for being MCP, but I do give up on other things as well. In a relationship, both parties got to give and take. I guess I failed in this part.

I'm not as sensitive as usual. Not fast enough to observe what she wants.

I simpily cannot find any words to descript my feeling right now.

After Step broke off with me few years back. I learned to be calm and relax this time.
But ended up getting scolded by HER, I seems to be very relaxing. Does she knows how much I love her?
I just do not want to keep disturbing her, giving her more free time to cool down and think.

I guess I'm wrong, as a man, I should meet up with her earlier and settle this. Anyway, I wish that she can find someone who's better than me and treasure her more than me.

I pampered her alot, so her next bf, YOU MUST take care of her more, listen to her problems, NOT ONLY JUST LISTEN, must listen with your heart. She needs a lot of attention, give your 100% to her. Do not cheat her.

I sweared that I won't make her cry, but I fail, so I hope there's someone out there, who can love her and take care of her, NEVER MAKE her cry.

I still love you.

hope we can still be friend.

No comments: