Wednesday, September 28, 2005

What Do I expect in my life?

Before she break off with me. What do I want? actually is a very simple life.
Have a stable job, stable in come, got a lovely wife, which I guess was SHE....
A very simple and easy life. Bring her along to anywhere I go.
Was planning working in SG for 5 years, got my degree in SIM then go either UK or AUS to work.
Also dream that, I can bring her to other countries for tour, like what my dad used to do to us.
Go to Japan, the State and Europe.

Now should be the time to wake up from my dream.

Both of us are changing and like she said, we drifted away. All the while, both of us just carry on walking, did not spend time to stop our foot and take a closer look to our foot steps. Perhaps she did and she hinted me, but I didn't get the hints or I'd say that I take them too lightly, result in breaking up today. I'm very regret now. But Will she forgive me and get back together? From what I know about her, she won't. I'm glad that she got her freedom back.

Disappointed because I cannot walk together with her anymore in our life long journy. But I treasure all the precious moments we had together. SHE is such a lovely girl, I guess I cannot find someone better than her in the future.

Now I need to stand up and carry on my own journy right now. Giving myself 5 years to see how far I can go in nursing. Call me Gaylord Focker Patrick.

No comments: