Thursday, September 29, 2005

How to maintain a relationship?

These 3 wks, I've been asking myself, actually how to maintain a relationship? How should I treat my partner?
I guess what I'm going to write down here still not the perfect answer, if not... SHE will not leave me...

My freinds always say that I've a good personality, but sometimes I behave too flirty. But I only flirt with my words... not in any action...

I guess when we slowly drifted away... I over look the important issue. which is making my partner to be my best friend. She got to know everything of me and must be the first one to inform. When we are together for too long, I tend to treat it as... SHE will understand... she will know why I cant do this, why I need to do this and things like that.

Being MCP and a selfish person, I urge her to understand how I feel, put herself into my shose. Where I usually did not really think in her point of view. I always influence her and having a thought that, she will think like me.... have similar thinking.

All of us brought up in a different way. Therefore no matter how much I tried to influence her, we still think differently and I missed this whole part. Thinking that she will UNDERSTAND...... Her future BF. PLEASE.. When ever you do or say something to her, THINK, think of how she will feel. She is very weak inside. Pamper her more k????

When times goes by, somehow I did not spend quality time and try to continue the sparks. That's why she feel that the feeling is gone and she lost the excitement seeing me. I used to make her laugh, everyday, every minute she see me. Slowly, this has faded. Well... I deserve what she do to me. A break up.

And I really think what she said is not too strong. I DON'T DESERVE THE WAY SHE TREAT ME. Because I took her for granted.

Having her around is just like a daily activity, something we must do daily, like eat and sleep.... That's how I become not sensitive towards her, compare to we just started. I'm sorry.

Once again, I hurt u.... and I get hurt too.

Like I sent her a powerpoint, anger and advise.... the scar is there.

I hurt her in my act and she hurt me with her words. Those words are really very strong poison... Very bitter... make my heart bleed.

Will she still treat me as a friend?

important thing is to make your partner to be your best friend.she is the first one to know everything.spend quality timetry to continue the sparks. let her know how happy she's around youmake her laugh everytime you see her, without fail.thats what a girl want from her partnersense of security, happiness, and love

No comments: