Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Am I too relaxing?

Almost 12 mid nite. 27 sep, a day to rem....
This wk, I tring to win her heart back, but seems like, wat I predict is correct.
She's won't listen to any of my explaination.
After I sent her an apologise sms, she replied and said wanna break up.

Last thursday, she asked me, why am I so relaxing? Perhaps, to her I seems to be bo chap....
But actually is not. I really love her, care about her. Just that all the while, in the past 3 years 7 months, whenever we get into any conflict, I'm the person who initial a peace talk. This time round, I choose to let her calm down and think. And this make her think that I'm relax.

Does she know how hurt am I when I heard that, my heart just broke into fragment. Sigh...

No matter what, I still love her as usual, I'll respect her decision, hope that after breaking up with me, she can find a better bf.

No comments: