Thursday, September 29, 2005

Another Sms?

I rem few years ago, when I broke up with Step. I still treat her as a normal friend and I sms her daily, hope that she will be happy and things like that... But ended up hated by Step......
This time, I do the same thing to HER and she behave slightly like Step, ignore my sms. Perhaps, she do not know what to reply... As I only sms those regards cute cute message.

Anyway I should not be bothering her that often, I can feel that she is not feeling good inside her heart.

Last three weeks, whenever our sweet memories flashing back in my mind, my heart felt like tearing apart. Is really painful. Looking at the letters, cards and gifts that given by her, my eyes actually filled with tears. But as a man, who can I show it to? How can I tell others that actually I'm very weak inside.

I fully understand how tired is she and I cannot be so selfish, keep telling her that I still love her and care for her. This is extremely selfish, does she love me? YES, I'm sure that she does, in fact maybe she love me more than what i think. Therefore, I will cut down on sms, e mails or I'd say, I will not contact her often. I hope that, with this act her mind can be more peaceful and be able to function better in her work, daily love or her new love life.

Such a perfect girl can have a new relationship very soon, maybe in weeks? she will have a better BF.

I'm really sorry for neglecting her, especially those few months when we always have MY family day.

No comments: