Thursday, September 29, 2005

Ma Ma Boy?

My mum actually worry about me... afraid that I will get very hurt in this break up. Honestly I still think that she will be more hurt in this break up. Like she said, at least I got my mum, god sister Jessie, pong, ah ping and some others who willing to listen to my problems.

What about HER? I guess she got limited or may not have anyone who she can talk to. A heart to heart talk. Sorry for making u lost all your friends. I know you always put me in Number 1 therefore u neglected your friends.

Anyway, my mother know that somethings is wrong with US and I told her that SHE wanted to break up.

Suprisingly, my mum also think that I'm in the wrong, casue i did not try to win her heart back 2 weeks ago. She wish that we still can be friend.

My whole family love her, treat her like a family member. My mum always wish that she can recover ASAP and able to find someone better than her son....

SXXT am I really so bad??????? Sigh....

Once again, good luck to her. I will not disturb her anymore. Give her time to recover.

No comments: