Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Romantic Place for dinner.

When i was walking around in Bugis with Pong Pong couple of weeks ago... Happened to see this place... ya... Have heard about it... but just never pay much attention...

The appearance of this resturant leave a very deep impression for us... It is not too outstanding... however, it able to attract my attention... It leaves deep impression for Pong and I.

We just explore around and walk towards it... unforunately, it closed for lunch time during weekend and public holiday...

Immediately I sms Pei Shi and checked if she has any idea of this place... because My Secret Garden is just located in between the new and old NAFA campus...

Will update more about the food when I got the chance to have dinner there.

How to go there? the address is My Secret Garden 161 Middle Road

When u r able to see Fortune Centre, Cross the road

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

After which, you can see two old old buildings... and the Secret Garden is right in between them.

Here I will show the building on the left... It look like an old church to me..

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

On the right is a sales gallery

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

And here is the Secret Garden.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

However... the pictures which I took doesnt look too nice... please refer to the website below.

http://www.mysg.com.sg/

No comments: