Friday, June 01, 2007

Changing of style.

Susi have read my blog to get some idea what to eat and where to go in taiwan... however I just realised that I made a big big big mistake in my style...

What's the problems my friends? is that I have never discribe how to go there... ha ha ha ha ha...

So... from now on... all the nice nice makan I will try to get the address and the picture of the stall....

One of my lunch, Sabrina and Jeslyn actually brought me to this Blanco Court Prawn Mee...

Where is it located? is at 243/245 Beach Road #01-01
Singapore 189754

I personally find that the soup is pretty sweet and the pork ribs and tail are nice... however I guess the prawn still can improve a little....

Opening hour from 7.30am - 3.30pm and off on every tuesday.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

is opp concourse hotel...

pls check with http://www.streetdirectory.com/ if wanna go makan...

No comments: