Sunday, June 24, 2007

Changing of phone

HI friends.... I have recently change my W810i to K810i... pple may think... wow... So rich... changing new phone??? actually is NOT that.... the real problem is that, 2 wks ago, on a nice Thursday, I didnt receive any phone call or sms... and I realised that my phone was not functioning for the whole day..

Therefore, after work, before I can meet Pei Shi, I went to check on my phone... however the customer service guy told me that my W810i is damaged and need to repair... since my phone's warranty was over... I doubt I can get it repair FOC... So I went to purchase a new K810i...

Today... after our go kart session in JB... Ah Pong actually tried to take a look at my W810i and really discovered that, my old sim card is having a problem instead of my phone... Arrrggghhh

Wasted so much money...

SOB SOB SOB...

Went to Genting last friday to Sunday... will ondate on this issue once I have time...

No comments: