Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Pervert On Train

Still remember Irene actually shared this super bad and lousy experience with me last week...
Well... Not trying to be racist... However... Even our Famous Singapore Blogger Xia Xue... or Xiao Xue also mentioned in one of her blogs which I remember I read it last year??

Regarding some foreign workers actually molest ladies during those celebration... i.e New Year Eve count down and stuffs...

What's Irene's story? She get molested on a train while she was heading for an interview... There's this BLACK guy ( Race not to be mentioned ) standing right behind her... and was standing very very closely behind her...

So what happen was She felt that something is poking her from her back... At 1st she thought it may be that guy's Bag or something... When she moved away... That guy actually followed her and still standing right behind her when he could have moved to somewhere else...

She felt uneasy and then to her horror... This Black Guy was standing so close to her and his reproductive organ actually just placed right at her buttock... Before she can turn around and slap that BASXXD, he actually got down from the train....

Sorry Friend, if I reminded you something bad happened last week... Reason why I need to blog this... Because I saw something similar this morning while I was on my way to work.

I boarded a new train... which allow more standing space kind of carbin... Before the train reached AMK... The carbin was still pretty empty... However passengers started to increase after AMK station.

I was lucky... two young ladies chose to stand next to me... WOW is my day right?? ha ha ha ha
Not really... Cos I have got my dream girl in mind... therefore... None of this girls can attract me... So I carry on with my MP3 and my book... why do men have nipples... ha ha ah funny book... When the train approached TPY, this girl on my right actually started to stand closer and closer to me... till her shoulder is just touching my... Am I so attractive today? with my black shirt??? Ha Ha Ha... While i was still thinking how attractive can I be... I looked around and realised what's going on...

There's this XXXXX colour Man standing in front of this girl... keep going closer and closer to her... He could have stood somewhere further ar... The train is not that pack anyway... Because morning train can be having only 2 mins interval.... Sickening Basket... All this crazy prevert... So what did I do? I can't be standing closer to that girl on my left right? So I actually stared at that guy... and he moved further a little... And after I gave him that kind of XL look... he actually got down the train...

Guess he afraid that next moment I may punch him? Ha Ha Ha... Actually why they need to do such thing? If they are horny... jolly well go Area G and settle their needs... Dun understand why there are more and more perverts out there...

Perhaps I'm one of them hor? HA HA HA HA HA HA AH HA HA HA HA

Sigh.... The society is getting SICK....

No comments: