Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Good place to chilled out and gathering

Some time ago, I had actually blogged about Mr Bean Cafe... Well... it open 24/7, therefore, will not have much problems get rejected like My Secret Garden which has a short operating hours.

Customer service for Mr Bean Cafe is still SUCKs..... I'm sorry to say so... But I think From now on, I need to indicate the service quality in all the places I been to and blog about.

How to Judge? scoring system as such that whether the staffs are attentive?
Are they friendly?
How helpful are they?
Most important thing is, are they polite?

My encounter on that day... Waitress actually ignore Pong Pong and I? We got to DIY almost everything including getting menu...

Food did not require a long time to be served. But... when Pong and I were chatting... suddenly we recieved the bill which I never called for? Give us a feeling that, they are chasing us away... despite is 4pm on a Sunday afternoon and the Cafe was not crowded at all.

After which.. I paid the bill but I couldn't get my change back... till I asked them back for the change.... Poor service...

However, the food is nice. Therefore... I will still re visit them in future.... Singapore don't have much places to go afterall... ha ha ha ha


Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Pong trying to escape from my camera...

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Those cakes are nice... ha ha ha ha


Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

My Earl Grey Tea

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

The cake must try wor...

No comments: