Thursday, June 14, 2007

Are they cheating?

Went for Baxter for presentation couple of days ago... was really busy this week... early morning 7am need to be at CGH AnE in product training... rushed back to office... clear some paper work then need to head to Baxter to give a talk during lunch time...

After the Talk, only be able to have a quick lunch and then went back office to have meeting... about 4 45pm... rush back to Baxter to give another session of talk... Really very occupied...

Luckily my forist guy sent the flower to my dream gal on time... at least my caculation on her arriving timing is correct...

But then... still get scolded by her for wasting $$$$... aiya... if the person worth us to spend time and effort on, cos she is a very nice gal... so what's the problem with that $$$???

I have been spending all of them last year... all my $$$$$$$$$$ gone to wine, mid night cabs and stuffs... ended up I dun have much current saving... SHIT... need to build up my Acc again... or else really need to marry a wife with my OCBC 300 bucks and have chicken rice dinner for wedding...

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Gate way west.... very nice view huh....


Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Nice Nice office view wor...

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

DHL hot air balloon... too bad... pei shi is afraid of height... or else I can ask her to take a ride with me...

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Baxter office is at 30th floor... so how high this balloon fly to???


By e way... I guess I have side tracked alot....

Pple must be asking... why is the content not matching with the Title???

Cheating... who's cheating????

HA HA HA HA HA, I'm so good in side tracking huh...

Ok... after the baxter talk... I happened to see these two young students... a boy and a gal... they claimed that they are representing Singapore Cancer Society... was telling me the facts that... cancer can be treated... true... early stage maybe stage 1 or 2 can be treated... but chances of having relaps is very high...

However, they are trying to promote some monthly donation plan... like 50 bucks per month... well 50 bucks is nothing to us... why?

Come to think about it, all my frens are consider super lucky... we r healthy and normal... like wat I told banana and tao tao during the Special Tri on sat... those disable patients can work so hard in achieving their results in sport... and why are we normal and healthy people all slacking???

Therefore... we are able to earn $$$ and is just depends on how u gonna use ur $$$... so I dun mind donating 50 bucks per month...

But then... now is the tricky part... They dun accept Cash, only accept credit card... Look at this... even this is a REAL and Genuie event... I will be scared as well... two young students aproached me, as me for donation... then out of no where... take out a Sales book... insist that i must fill up my credit cards no. exp date and all the information... Look damn scary and risky man...

Best thing is, they r not happy when I turn they down... I mean... come on... if I really wanna donate. I can do it online rite? and they are telling me, I cant... I can only donate thru them... FISH~~~!! What will they do to my credit card information???

I ever worked for one of this companies... rasiing funds... ba ba ba... selling some 10 bucks item... but my commission is 30% leh...

so I can earn 300 over dollars per day...
just by going to HDB flat and ask them to donate for the poor fellows... many family dun see that 10 bucks is a big issue... I can easily get rip of those items...

I'm still wondering.... how much $$$ will be go to the needed... I really wonder till now....

So if u were me... will you guys donate to them? on the street? I wanna hear some comments wor...

No comments: