Wednesday, June 21, 2006

21/06/06 Wednesday

did anyone ever wonder what's the limit for aa human being? I've just tested it out last week, basically I never off for continuesly for 18 days... reason? I sold my off day.... and been working over time after work. Come to think about it, the $$$ I earn is not worth... compare to my health... not only physical but mental health.. Facing so much stress at work. Supervisor dun really supportive... Many Many reasons made our work SUCKS...

Anyway I had my off day, spend time with my family and off day today. So things seems like back to normal.

Most important issue... Monday and Tuesday were kinda strange... AnE seems to be a bit quiet... Just do not feel like is a monday.. But heard from BL. saying that today is busy again... So let me face my fate CM... Ha Ha Ha.. Am I prepared?

By the way, need to drink KOPI with Nurse manager tmr leh.. hopefully she forgot about this case... pray hard... Holly God... protect me pls....

Today, is an ordinary Wednesday, so why is there I need to put it as title?? cos I run out of idea, wat should i name it as... ha ha ah. My dad and my grandma went back to HK this pm. Went lunch with them at airport, took a few pics and send them off. Like wat I put at my MSN, life is fargile... looking at my old grandparents... really afraid will lost them...

After sending them off, went to the temple with Tao Tao... His work is not too smooth, rem before I ORD, I got into lots of troubles... guess he's troubled by all these rite now... For me, I just wish that my parents and grandparents will be always healthy. Althought there are pple like to mental torture them... eg. when this kind of ANIMAL learn that my 85 years old grandma is in SG, they rather AWOL, rish their career to take care of my niece... How come there's such cold blooded animal around??? And there are more and more animals... For those who support them are equally bad... rite?

My mum and I remain in silence because we dun have the right to control or affect any desicion made by the couple, but where's there so many voices to make thing worst, do they really think that by torturing the baby they can have more $$$??? I guess there's a huge diff between animals and human, as a human being, I can judge what's wrong, what's right... and where's the grey area. At least I will consider the benefit of baby, instead of using baby to get their own benefit and achieve their desire....

Went dinner with Tao Tao at Shaw Tower, where? once agian is Creation. A very good place for lunch and dinner, basically Shaw tower is a very good place for dating. There's a cinema, some good dinning places and places to sell flowers... so can buy my fav lily to give my fav gal, have dinner, western or japanese food. Watch a Movie and so on...

But very PAI SEH LEH~~~!!! Tao Tao did something after dinner, so MA LU~~~~~!!!!! wat's it? ask him ba... ha ha ha ha.

No comments: