Thursday, June 15, 2006

Enjoying Life

Is time to get myself sit down n update my blog, recently went to a few places with my army gangs or working colls to chill out.

Places we have tried... Giraffe is really not bad.... except for the price... a little ex... but is ok... as long as the taste is good..

Wine Aracde. located at Mackenzie road. intro by Mel to ah jie... then became our new chill out place. The favour will be baked chicken wing.. we age 3 to 4 baskets leh.... really taste good.. Friends, u guys can get down by NEL, Little india station, come out from Mackenzie exit, turn to RIGHT, walk about 100m, u should be able to find it. outside wine arcade there's a car park. Actually I used to drive thru that area, but didnt bother to stop... cos I tot... wat a place to have a pub???? Impression changed after I've visited the place myself. thumbs up and must try.

Wat else? fisherman village? in pasir ris.. Not bad...

Anyway, u guys must try. k

No comments: