Monday, June 26, 2006

Should we give birth?

Although I'm pretty tired and sleepy... but still can't bear to blog this down.

I believe many Doctors and Nurses should have blogged about this....

In my home town, Hong Kong, pple always said, give birth to a Char Siew better than a baby.... In fact... I really support this starement, reason being, Char Siew still can be eaten, and a child, after they grow up, they change alot. Is it the society's fault? Or is personal problem?

Why I talk so much rubbish? Because I've been seeing lots of cases came in, wanna dump their parents or grandparents inside the hospital... Is it really the best solution to do so? I doubt so, they will get other infections... In fact it is very inhuman to do so... Pray hard... in future I wont do so to my mum.... Sigh...

I'd understand that, I'm not in the position to speak out for those old pple... but at least, I'd think for them, I never or I WILL never do that to my parents... How can we dump them in when they have no sickness....

Everyone of us are working, we need to work, earn $$$ things like that... but is it the best excuse to ease the guilty feeling? Will we feel better after telling ourselves... we need to work.. we need to have $$$ ba ba ba ba then cant hospital take care of her? she got backache... leg pain, here pain there pain... Is not I cant afford a maid... but I think they are sick... there are so many... I can say almost daily... pple bring in their parents and dump them inside....

There are many other more cold blooded incident... but I guess I'd stop here as I need to catch some sleep...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally agree!!
Take care of parents is a kind of respect that we cannot ignore.