Monday, June 26, 2006

Chase out of Country

Somehow I realised that I'm over demanding towards work and daily life.
Perhaps should learn how to relax myself... IE, our Department came many newly grad staff nurses, but some of them, their attitude towards work is totally lousy.. and I get angry about it...

The only reason i get angry is becuase all those funny acts done by those hack care attitude staffs will cause harms to my patients.. I'm not a very good health care worker, cos I seldom talk to the relatives extremely nice... Indeed always in a rush... But I never harm my patients so far... since the day I started working in TTSH.

Here I post another pic... that matches my title... get chased out of the country... who? why?

Let me answer e 1st Q, Who... is ME... cos I gonna condemn Singaporean again... and Why? I doubt i need to spell it out clear... but is pretty funny...

take a look at the pic i took this morning, I work 9 to 4 30, therefore I able to join those OL or Bizman, this gal in the pic, she looks sweet and her perfume smell good. But I felt disgushed by her... why?

She can just stand at the middle of the door during peak hour when everyone trying to get out and she force herself in.... why??? Indeed she's not the only person... Only for this morning, I've encounter at least 6 of them...

Master D always asked me, so what's ur solution? How should we goes about it? Honestly I cant come out with any effective, excellent solution, even I've... I also cant post it here.. ha ha ha My sispec buddies should know y... he he Anyway I hope my frens or anyone who happened to read this. Can feed back about it...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.... i get super duper peeved with inconsiderate pple like that... when i meet them in Singapore... and if i am trying to get out of the train, i will purposely stand there and not move... she cant get in and i wont get out. Its ok. So what if i dun get off at my station? Then i will tell her off, can't u wait for me to get off first....*duhz* plus roll eyes.... Try it, you might get a kick... hahaha.... BUT, please only try this if u are coming out of the train... not going into the train.... lolz....