Friday, June 30, 2006

On Leave

Just done with 3 days of night shift, going on leave again... after a very tired period, is time to relax a little. Hopefully by the time i return, can be a better nurse? ha ha ha ha

AnE become very busy lately, population is aging, therefore I guess that's one of the reason why so many patients.... Also. I always believe there's a lack of education or choices in the nation, what's UGRENT? What's not... and is it really a need to use AnE??? There are many Question Marks behind all these.

I just know that we have be pestered by relatives... Patients themseleve are sick, so I can forgive the way they rude to us... IE. My coll get scolded by a pt last night, but we know that he's sick and in pain so we kinda excused him from that ill behavior. But some... I say again is SOME, relatives are just being guilty, why dun they care when their love one is not SICK yet... why must they show that they care when the loved one is in hospital...??? is it regret? or? Once again, I'm not in any position to comment about it. But just become curious...

No comments: