Thursday, June 15, 2006

Controlling of Temper.

I realise that my temper become bad to WORST~~!!! after working for 8 months... Especially when I working in EOW... all the relatives LOVE to Disturb or Being UNREASONABLE when we are really so damn extremely Busy. Somehow inside my heart, I really wanna know... Cant you guys see that we are busy and pt are lying everywhere. Everyone who get admitted are sick... really sick... but when UP THERE... never issue any beds. wat can we do? buy woods and make one for u? we walking up and down, running here and there like wild animal. relatives never even bother to apperciate us.. and got the guts to complain us. say we are not helpful... bloody hell... are those stupid relatives too free???? or really nothing better to do. I'll help those who need helps like... releasing themselve from nature call and things like that.

Pain relief, give Med, monitor them... but why must all come and ask.. how long must i wait?? how come there's no bed... wat the hospital is doing... for all the above questions... cant they call the CEO and ask??? why the hospital got no bed.... Somehow really drive me crazy...

Anyway I've been trying very hard to control my temper... hope that I can suceed... working am shift later on... good nite frens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this sucks, but i guess this makes us more appreciative when we are on the receiving end of any type of service. Take a deep breath and cheer up, someone somewhere appreciates what you guys are doing :)