Sunday, June 18, 2006

Short WeekEnd

Monday is Grace's BD. Went butter Factory last night after work.. Pretty tired after work, get my bro's car and went all the way to MS... Just realise I'm not too good in PR after my HK trip... Perhaps I do not really like to do so over SG...

Anyway hang around till 3 plus and drove back home. Miss my GTTI~~~!!!! MY DARLING~~!!!! I LOVE YOU.... Sob Sob... pls see my Dec post... GTTI is my old car... sob sob sob.......


Sunday, a good day to work, at least AnE wasnt that crowded in the day time. started to get busy when I was going back home.

Went shopping and dinner with dad and grandma. My poor niece get lots of insect bite after staying over her mum's place..... the left eye swallon... so sad...

Let me recall.... nothing much over the wkend. A very short one and tmr is monday, need to work again...

Will update my blog daily, provided I got the time... lately pretty busy.

No comments: