Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Where have I been?

Thanks for those who really love my blogs and read it regularly... However sign on in reading my blog doesn't earn $$$... ha ha ha ha ha ha

However... I need to be responsible for my blog as well as my dear friends aka readers.

So where have I been? How come I never update for weeks....

A few reasons caused this delay... Busy at work... Ya.... Now a days always work OT... especially I'm back to School, I do not have so much spare time to update my blog. Excuses............ guess people must be saying that... Always see u online at night... no time to blog..... Ya... now a days I got work to do online ma... even after office hour... that's y I'm online but not chatting with you guys.

Second issue... my best buddy Pong Pong is down after his previous relationship... so have been trying my best to cheer him up... Therefore I neglected my blog..

One of the biggest reason stopping me from updating my blog, which is my 13 years long friendship had faced one of the major problems... why? WOMEN~~~!!!!
Somehow I get trapped into his BGR and in short is some misunderstanding... However I'm kinda sad, hurt and pissed... esp my best friend asked me to clarify or Fxxk It. Well, I chose Fxxk It~~!!!! Friendship is tinner than a piece of paper... If Pei Ni is reading about it, she should be laughing by now... See... Told u, your that good friend is no good... ba ba ba ba... will she say such thing??

Ya... That Pei Ni I always mentioned in my blog is just an imaginary Pei Ni... because I have not been hearing news about her lately.. most important reason... I do not care about it anymore... she make no different to me...

So why I keep mentioning about her?
Of course mention about her... we have been together for almost 4 years and was so used to have her around.. ha ha ha ha ha ha, however, this 2 years I'm enjoying life without her la... he he.

Ya... one day, so happened to see my pretty Senior and we took this picture at the MRT station

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

No comments: