Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Pong's BD

9th August is Singapore National day, as well as Pong's BD. For your info, my two brothers, Pong and Ping... or often people call them PING PONG~~~! HA HA HA HA, Ping's BD is 7th June and 9th August... which means their BD order in such that 6 7 8 9... however my BD is 22nd August... so cant join them huh...

Ya... About 12 mid night, I drove down to Pong's place with Sa Sa, to celebrate Pong's BD. We went to the Airport and had cakes and some other sweet sweet stuffs... make me feel so FAT~~~!!!

Next day, Pong, Pong's ma ma, Sa Sa, my mummy, my niece and myself, we drove down to Fishermen's village to have seafood for his BD...

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

This picture does not show all the seafoods... so sorry... but is yummy~~~!!!

Had black pepper crabs and chili crabs....

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

No one carry my camera for me.. that's y I wasn't inside the pic... oh ya... my ma ma went to the ladies... that's y not in the pic also...

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Xin Yi always complain that her BD's pic never show her cutting the cake... So we take this pic to show that she is cutting the cake wor

No comments: