Thursday, August 16, 2007

Explanation

Sally, Brian's new gf just chatted with me in MSN a couple of minutes ago. Telling me that Brian is still waiting for my EXPLANATIONS~~~~~????

Hmmm, misunderstanding over meaningless blog or stuffs...

He's giving you the chance to explain, why dont you grab the chance to explain.

ya... I think I didn't blog about the details... of what actually happened... but then, I do not wanna make things even complicated.

In short summary, I'm trapped in between HIM, Sally and Irene for a simple reason. I'm a common friend of them... simple right???

This common friend involved into something ultra hyper extraordinary complicated... which make me feel that, FxxK it, don't ever talk about it...

So, this statement by Sally really pissed me a little, he's waiting for my explanation... what is there to explain?????

No point right? Why don't people come and explain to me, why must i receive an email after the weekend and the whole email is Fxxk Fxxk Fxxk and is only Fxxk ME~~~!! Me, I kana Fxxk~~~!!!! Monday morning read email and Get Fxxk for nothing. And require me to apologize, explain and clarify... WTF???

Fxxk it is the easiest answer right? since Option A is Clarify and Option B is Fxxk it.

Right? I've Pride myself, and Dun need people to give me the chance to explain, if I choose to clarify, I should have reply that email rather that delete it away.

Going orh orh soon... another long day tmr... work and study. yeah~~~!!!!

Seems like will be single always la, HA HA HA HA HA HA AH AH HA

No comments: