Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Recent Outing

Before that... Went out with my Junior Helen some times back... took a picture of myself while I'm on my way back home. In case my friends who can't rem how do I look like... btw I dun usually take picture of myself... very rare I will do such thing..

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Ugly right? hope won't make you guys lost appetite. However, is the same red shirt again... This shirt have been following me for 5 years? I guess since I started dating Pei Ni, I have been wearing it... hopefully I still can wear this shirt when I date my next gf...


Recently, we have a lot of outing with Pong Pong and Issac, occasionally we see tao tao... Oh ya. my mum, baby and Pong's mum also joined in lately

This is one of the lunch I had with pong together with baby and my mum...
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

No comments: