Wednesday, August 15, 2007

M J session

Had another M J session recently and I paid an expensive school fees...... sad sad sad.

Issac drove us to Po Po's place to collect the Mahjong Table and Mahjong set and deliver it all the way back to place.

Had a wonderful time and even my ma ma joined in the M J session. Need to find my ma ma lots of activities lately, cos those love caring MOTHER wanted to take Xin Yi back soon I guess... WTF.... never see Xin Yi for months and got the guts to fight for the Baby... But, Singapore's Women chapter is such a powerful tools, even those LOVE CARING mother is abusing it but no one dare to complain...

Really sickening stupid Mother.......~~!!! however she gave birth to her.. so no matter what, the facts is always she is the mother... something can't be changed...

Ya... how come the school fees is expensive?

Reason is simple, I paid for the dinner, but when I return to my car, I recieve one fine from HDB... cos I parked my car inside a red lot which NONE of us aware of... all of us must be blinded on that day, 50 bucks lor... with the dinner, cos 120 bucks... ha ha ha

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

God ma and God Pa after the M J session

No comments: