Monday, April 23, 2007

Solution

To all my dearest friends and also those happened to browse through my blog...
I urgently need solution for some issues I discovered for a LONG LONG time.... Please... Help...
I do not wanna be a soul loser, sitting around and complain about how lousy many others are.. But I'm asking for solution to solve some problems here...

Ill manner Singaporean.. I wonder how many of you guys out there discover that many Singaporeans manner is worst than some third world country people... I ever read an article from one of the local media, the writer actually supported how those rude Singaporeans behavior... That article stated that due to Singapore is so small and isolated from other big nations around us... we need to be "selfish"????? in order to protect our nation... ba ba ba...

I wonder... if we cannot even look after our very own citizen due to we r supposed to be "selfish"... So what's the reason for us to have a country???? every single individual is a country by itself rite? country Patrick... Country Ah kua.... and what so ever...

List some examples I've self experienced over the weekend...

On a nice Saturday morning, when i was taking the lift down to the ground floor... the lift stopped half way... I was thinking... someone must be coming in.. Therefore, I stand aside... true enough, an Indian family was there and wanna take the lift down.... I pressed the door open button for them... This family consist of 4 person, pa pa, ma ma and two little girls.. They came in... just pretend that I'm transparent... when the lift reached the ground floor. The Indian man can just walked out with one of the kid... later the Ma Ma lead another daughter out while I was still pressing the door open button for them... Good thing is... the Ma Ma seems like able to see "SPIRIT" like me and say thank you... I mean... when we do something for others, we are not asking for return... but simple manner like thank you won't kill you...

Perhaps others will be saying that Im BO LIAO.... Petty, what so ever... but if anyone dare to commend on me like that, I will say, Hey FXXK OFF~~~!!! look at this incident. Two adults, rich enough to stay in a Condo... meaning they are either educated and working as a professional or they just simply won lottery... Well not so many pple can strike lottery... Therefore, I see this family as typical hard working and reward themselves with a comfortable life... BUT.... BUT BUT BUT... If the Pa Pa and Ma Ma dun bother to teach their kids manner... How will they become when they grow up? Proud, arrogant, what else? Add another two rude Singaporean lor... Come on... look at Singapore customer services... is like... the sales person are more like the boss... They refuse to help, smile and can just walked away when they see customers.... Think about it people... THINK...

Another funny case... happened just now... when I was taking e train back to office... ya.. I found a new job after I quited Nursing and my HK trip... Ha Ha... started working... wait... wait a minute... I should not allow myself to side track....

Ok... Hmmmm actually nothing much... why? cause this has been happening daily. people will NEVER allow others to alight from the train... they LOVE to squeeze in... As if they never take the train before... Or they LOVE to stand directly at the door... Why huh???

One of my old post, I ever mentioned... if Singaporean are educated~!!!!! This should not be happening... Or at least not so frequent... what I mean by educated here is their moral education... Let say, all those who supposed, or I'd say deserve a seat able to get one without FIGHTING for it... I think... at least I will see lesser interesting incidents in my MRT ride... I ever saw a pregnant lady need to fight for a seat with one Malay old man and another old lady... In the end.. who's the winner??? of cos the man la... ha ha ha ha. And I pity this man, cause he seems to have some sleep disorder... as in once I got his seat... He closed his eye and SLEEPING????? soundly... wow... poor man... no wonder he need a place to sit..

Ya.... When I was entering the north east line train... I was nearly get trapped in between the door... poor thing... why? because there was this Micheal Jackson wannabe in front of me... This young Malay gentleman was floating into the train... with is slow and steady peace... floating in... I keep thinking that I saw a ghost and i should be able to enter the train... So I rush in but FISH~~!! I get blocked by this Micheal Jackson in front of me... I was only able to give him a push... and I need to step back... because the door was closing... Sob Sob.. For this case.... I'd say that is my fault la.... why wanna rushed into it leh... I can just relax and wait for the next train rite? ha ha ha

reaching the office lobby... excited leh... when everybody entered the lift... no one wanna press the door closing button... hmmm... why huh? everyone think that by opening or closing the lift's door is kinda LOW CLASS??? I get blocked by a few person, or else I'd have closed the door for others...

See... with less than 2 hours i can see so many interesting things happening around us.... You all should be more observant rite? Since everyday we see this BE VIGILANT thingy in train everyday.... so be more alert friends

Also PLS....... give me some Solutions to solve all these problems k???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, this kind of thing happens everyday! I think you should follow the culture here.. Go ahead, be the first in the line, squeeze your way through!! These people should have a taste of their own medicine!!

From: Someone with similar bad experience