Monday, April 16, 2007

Expensive Seafood

Saturday morning... I get woke up by my dear Friend... Tao Tao... he gave me a suggestion... since it is Saturday and we don't really have any programme.. why don't we try pawn fishing at khatib??? What a suggestion??? But I kinda like it... ha ha ha ha. So I called Mr Issac Yim to join us for this venture...

The place looks nice... too bad... I lazy to upload photo now a days... Or else can share with you guys...

We had lot of fun over there... Some ridiculous incident actually happened...
ie. Issac drop the whole cage with out lovely pawns down to the pool...
Tao Wei get his fishing hock stucked with a metal casing in the center of the pool and need assitant from the worker to release it...
For my part, I saw a pawn swimming on the surface of the water and i catch it with my bear hand. ha ha ha ha ha

After Brian and Pong joined us around 7 plus... we ended our pawn fishing session and proceed to our BBQ... Guess how many pawns we managed to catch?

The answer is 16.... kao.. spend 58 bucks and only able to get 16 pawns, ha ha ha ha
However, those pawns' taste fresh and sweet...

We then visited Botak Jones at AMK... my farewell treat to my brothers.... Of cos, my elder brother, ma ma and baby were there as well...

Thanks brothers for all the wonderful time we spent together...

No comments: