Friday, April 13, 2007

11/04/07

11th/04/07 is the last day I working as a male nurse in SGH AnE. I tender my resignation during my night shift, giving a 24 hrs notice period. However... the feeling of leaving... wait... what should I call this feeling? Hmmm... is like a Fruit Tat, a combination of feelings...

I felt happy that I no longer need to see all the relatives... but i rather feel depress for leaving such a good working place... My colls are nice... most of that Doctors and Nurses are very nice and they love their jobs... I respect pple esp like SSN Seng... she has never show any temper towards colls and customers... and she provide excellent care towards pt...

My goddess... Siew Lan... also another wonderful coll who I dun wish to lose... And many many great pple, Like Dr Marcus a knowledgeable and Great consultant...

Sorry for those who I never mention... there are just many many many more of u guys....

For the past 1 years 6 months, I've learned alot in this department, being in terms of knowledge and interpersonal skills... I guess I've improved alot in my knowledge and skills while having interaction with all my seniors, they are really patience and teach me a lot...

Passing my Triage course as the top student and always working as R1... allow me to learn how to control my temper and the technique of dealing with difficult relatives...

I'm sure that I will miss all those fun and action over there....

Thanks for giving me such a wonderful memories while working here... Thanks~~~!!!

No comments: