Monday, April 23, 2007

Singlehood Season

If anyone ask me... what's the season right now? My answer to him will never be Ending of Spring or Entering Summer... My answer will be Single hood season...

About 1 30pm Sunday afternoon, I've received aSMS by my buddy... He was telling me, he just broke off with his gf.... Sigh... Another one... If I never remember wrongly, most of my male friends around me are all single by now... Of cause.. some female just get dumped as well....

Chatted with my da jie earlier on about this issue... In 21st century, the depth of a relationship, be it the trust or the big word LOVE... is much more tinnier than paper... Couple will never wanted to share problems with the other half... Sometimes a guy will dump his gf due to she made a mistake way back in her teenage time... Some girl will leave her boy friend because the boy friend can't earn what she want? ba ba ba... just too many to be mentioned..

I myself also pretty bastard last month... hurt a lovely lady unintentionally... How I hurt her? cause the trust for us is not there... therefore she always feel threatened whenever I'm with some female friends... As a male nurse.... majority of my friends are female... How could she get jealous easily de.... Sigh.... However I hurt someone....

Hereby I wish all those who are single can find their true love ASAP...

Actually if Pei Ni did not dump me.... perhaps I'm planning to get married next year??? ha ha ha ha ha
My bank account got 300 bucks... Can have wedding dinner at the coffee shop nearby and treat everyone chicken rice, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:D But this girl got dumped not because of her past mistakes nor she left the guy because of his income...?

got dumped then got dumped la... so ma fan~