Friday, April 13, 2007

Cool???

After i've resigned... I actually gave all my colls some chocolate.... U all huh... NEVER say thank you to me... ha ha ha

By the way, many pple thinks that by giving 24hrs notice is COOL~~~!!!

But I'm feeling Fxxk up inside... esp when my senior manager gave me a testimonial... stated that I'm responsible and reliable... KAO~~~!!! If Im responsible I wont be soooooooooooooo selfish giving 24 hrs due to my personal reason for leaving......... However... come to think about it... at least I completed my night shifts and never give others trouble... My ex coll even throw a 7 days MC and never return... not even saying bye bye...

In future... if I'd need to resign, I will try not to having 24 hrs notice... is really bad... and all my frens have not enough time to react or even buying me something...

No comments: