Thursday, June 19, 2008

SPCA

When I was clearing off somewhere in May, I actually went to SPCA with Issac, my mum and Xin Yi.

Firstly we lost our way while we trying to go to SPCA, we went up and down on the CTE and we arrived SPCA by accident.... Nice try huh?

Went to see some Doggies and Cats... They are all so lovely..

One small incident happened on that day, I actually let a dog ran out of the cage and created a lot of Hu Ha... How did it happened? When I was visiting SPCA, I went to check on all the dogs and one of them injured it eye, it look so lovely and I decided to SAYANG it inside the cage. When I opened the door, it just dashed out and I failed to stopped it. So all other dogs was barking and making so much noise. I can sense that those other dogs are actually asking, how come I cannot come out? how come that dog is out? etc etc...

Of cos, the SPCA staffs caught it and send it back to it's cage... Anyway, I know that, by now, it should be GONE.... Because that lovely doggie was PENDING to be .....

Xin Yi kinda enjoyed herself watching all the dogs and cats over there... Nice hanging out huh...




No comments: