Friday, June 20, 2008

Black Luck Guy

Hong Kongers always believe in Feng Shui and as a 120% pure Hong Konger, I do believe in it very much. Whenever we are down, we tend to blame to WIND & WATER... Lately, there's a lot of things happening around me, my family and my friends. Best thing is, somehow they tend to push everything to ME~~~!!!! And made me become the scape goat... Or give me name such as Black Luck Guy.

Skipping the part about my elder brother having problems in his career. I should talk about M.L. and Issac...

This afternoon while I was talking to Issac on the phone, something happened and he actually pushed the blame to me....... Sigh... I'm so innocent and I get all the blames....

Wait a minute, what happened? This morning, when we were on the phone, he actually closed and locked his car door with the key inside his car... For your info, his car is a pick up, which means you can actually LOCKED the door and just slam the door. Well, he had done that, an excellent slammed with the key inside the car... What happened next? called for a lock smith and paid 50 bucks out of nothing....

Mr Yim feels that, since I'm on the phone with him, which means Im the caused of this whole issue, I need to pay $$$$ in this incident.... Sad Sad Sad... get Blamed...

M.L. not really having any problem related to me... But as a XXXX of mine, when she met a car accident... Somehow Mr Yim will think... is it because of ME???? cos I'm black luck.... ha ha ha ha ha ha

For my work wise... All my efforts spent on the projects are like wasted.... Why?? The stocks that I needed were sold out and I'm facing problems with one of my main supplier and she is threatening me to withdraw from my program... Which will cause a lot a lot of problems to me.......... SIGH~~~~~~~~!!!



Food I had in Miss Clarity Cafe.



This is a lamb chop I had in Miss Clarity Cafe



The Excellent Service Japanese Makan Place at Far East Plaza








Xin Yi with a Cat... Cute Cute gal with a nice nice cat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.