Thursday, June 19, 2008

Retribution

What is this title about? Guess people like Mr Yim will be wondering... What's this pig talking about?

Actually after some deep thoughts, I realized that each time I enter and leave a relationship, I'm actually hurting the girls and myself. With the increasing number of Female friends, close female friends or official girl friends, I'm also increasing of the chance of hurting them and myself.

Why am I behaving like that? Somehow I need to admit that I may not be totally heal from the wound created by Pei Ni, that's why I cannot fully give in my best shot with all my previous girl friends. However when I leave them, I aways hear this from them... "damage is there", "You hurt me","You are so COLD~~!!!" and of cos, from those very SCARY one will say "You Fxxkxxx Baxtxxd" HA HA HA HA HA, so far no one had said that to me yet... But if I always ignore the girls' feeling, I will hear it sooner or later.

So, what should I do right now? Give in my best shot and try to balance up my career, studies and oversea relationship. And not going to hurt others or myself.

No comments: