Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm Back~~~!!!

I guess I really have a long long long long MIA from my Blog.
There is so much to blog about... Hmmmm where should I start first?

Update you guys with my Messy Personal life.... Once again, I have been "Dating" with many different girls after Pris... For those who call me Prince Chee Hong... You guys know that, I do not really "DATE" them, but like to hang out with different girls... That's how I classify as "DATE"...

Once again, I feel sorry for D.T. I didn't meant to create another enemy, however, when I started a long distance Relationship with Olivia. Somehow I hurt her....

Actually, what do I need in life? Like my blog title, expectation of life. What's my expectation of life?

I'm studying for my degree, working perfectly fine in Abbott. Although sometimes I get stressed up... really stressed up with work... Relationship wise, I have a long distance relationship with Olivia... Guess everything should be fine right? Isn't it?

For this answer, I guess I may not be able to find out the answer right now.

No comments: