Tuesday, July 31, 2007

What Master Card cant buy?

I believe most of my friends own at least one or two cards... And Master Card should be one of them...

Yesterday... Sunday evening... I had a funny encounter. Which is not quiet suit what the TV always advertise... Master Card Priceless... Master Card can buy everything.... It is FAKE~~~~!!!

Had a Japanese food as dinner yesterday... when paying the Bill, I used my POSB debt card.. which is a Master Card.. However, the waitress told me.. Sorry sir.. we dun accept this card... I was like... Fine... and I thought of paying the bill buy my HSBC Credit Card... However she said... Sorry Sir, we do not take Master Card...

Holly Shit... Two of my cards are master card.. sigh... what to do? Pay by CASH lor..

Sigh..

So, TV always show that Master Card can buy everything... In fact is not that true wor... ha ha ha ha

No comments: