Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Stupid Cat 1

Finally can find a little time to update my lovely blog... lately have been busy with meeting, reports, projects, road shows... hospital visit. esp Mdm Jeslyn Teo is down... I need to cover CGH for her... poor thing right? Ha Ha Ha...

Sab even asked me to do more on the marketing side as I have a number of meters to be placed out into the market by End of Nov... How? Can I do it???

So a little update of myself... which is... I'm SUPER busy~~~!!!! HELP~~~~!!! ha ha~!

Stupid Cat 1? what is Cat 1? in army, whenever there's lighting, thurder and heavy rain they classify as Cat 1.. Correct me if im wrong k? esp Weather Man Mr Yim...

Last Sat, suppose to take my IPPT.. ya NS men IPPT, after a good rest and water parade. We proceeded to Khatib Camp, however it was raining since 6 30 in the morning... SAD man...

We in process and Q up... Finally cleared all the stations by 0830hrs... but still there's CAT 1.... until 9am there's still raining... So what should tao tao and I do? Out process and consider we failed our IPPT, ha ha ha ha

Need to re test on the 28th July.... Sigh...

No comments: