Monday, July 23, 2007

Departure of my Ipod

Saturday 21/07/2007, is a day for me to grave for my Ipod.... It left me so suddenly, which I was not able to react on it... it just gone like that... in a short moment... it is gone... and is gone forever... There's no other words I can use to describe my feeling... I'm sad... angry about myself... why I allow this to happen...

If only I had done that little extra mile... Perhaps I could have saved it from facing this fade... the fade departing from me permanently.

It appeared in front of me about 3 years ago, when I was still serving NS in 2PDF TC, it had gone thru so much with me. Accompany me during my tour in TC as a life guard, acc me thru out all the Ex Lion. 2 AHM, 21KM and 10KM... Stand chart 42.195KM. Unlimited counts of KM of my daily jog around the neigbourhood... my daily trips to work, be it AnE or Harbour Front...

However, it is gone forever... Farewell my Ipod.... RIP....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe..can i say jie an shun bian to ur ipod?