Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Suprised Encounter

Yesterday was pretty Busy....

Went to SGH, help up in the road show... went back AnE for a while...
After lunch rushed down to NUH... to settle some issues...

On the way back to office, when I decided to take a train... Saw this Medical student used to from SGH AnE... initially we didn't see each other while waiting for the shuttle bus...

When the bus came... and we saw each other... she was like.....

Si Ying: Oh~~~!!!! I remember you~~~!!! ( pointing at me in a very hyper way )

Pork Chop: (Smile) Ya..

Si Ying: Hmmm Hmmmm Hmmm.... Where did I see you... let me think...

Pork Chop: (Still smiling like a nut) Make a guess... I bet that you can't remember me.

Si Ying: I remember you, YOU ARE A NURSE~~~!!!!! ( In an extremely loud manner) But I can't remember where did I meet u...

Pork Chop: I used to work in SGH.

Si Ying: Oh~~!!! AnE... You were from AnE

Pork Chop: Clever leh... how come you can still remember?

Si Ying: Of course, because I ONLY have AnE posting in SGH~~~!!

Pork Chop: ....... we went up to the bus...


Kinda suprise that we can still remember each other huh... ha ha ha

No comments: