Wednesday, February 15, 2006

V day Part 2

Last day of CNY, went out for family dinner, happened to see this GOld arowana, make of 999K gold, ha ha ha, brought one for myself, one for my brother. This is the diff between family man and single guy, no need to pay $$$ on CAR and GF, got more spare cash to spend, ha ha ha.

Actually wanted to buy a new car, but think about if my dad retired and need me to help up in supporting the family... currently, my condo need about 1k plus to maintain... pay all the bills... Therefore I cant get a new car for myself... if I do. when my family need $$$ I cant have it... cos if i sell the car away, i will be still owe bank $$$.

Miss the feeling of driving... wait la. now spend some $$$ each wk to buy ToTo, when I strike, I will buy either RX8 or Fairlady Z350, ha ha ha

Went Ang Bao river after that. A lot of things to see, but nothing much new...

V day.... Not really for Single guy like me, ha ha ha, everywhere couple here couple there. He He.

Work Am shift, had a meeting in AnE after work. Happened to have early dinner or late lunch with QS. At the cafe near SGH, the boss made a speacil cappucino for me leh, ha ha ha, nice or not?

After that, I went to walk around in China town, when I was about to go home, Morris called up and asked if wanna meet up, we went to raffles place. the place got chinese Feng Shui, Wu Xing one... got wat water gate fire gate one... forgotten the name of the place.

realise that place is very good for chilled out, will meet up others to go there next time. Had Ramen there, after that we went Boat Quay for coffee, met Wei Lit there, my BMT mate.

On our way back, saw this big area having V day gathering, lots of couple there watching big screen TV, got a korean movie showing there... that's it.. that's my V day, ha ha ha ha



A nice Valentine day coffee made by the boss of the cafe.



Sad hor... Two guys went to such a nice place for dinner, sigh... ha ha ha



Morris and I, that's how we spend our V day at TCC



A very nice Coffee, Irish Coffee, selling at SGD$12.80, need to burn and melt the sugar. unforturnately, cant take the pic of the fire... a very nice blue flame on sugar



There's movie outside Raffles place MRT station. many many couples just on the grass patch and watching.

No comments: