Saturday, February 25, 2006

Bottle Neck

Few days ago... Was it on the 19 or 20? I get pricked by a used needle at work... Was feeling like SHXX~~!!! How can I be so careless.... went for a series of blood test... things like that... made me so tired... The best part was. Dr L didn't take enough blood and I need my PCA to take another tube of blood... Y??? Y poke me so many times... I was asking myself... Anyway this will teach me to be a better nurse in future... pain arhhhhh~~~!!! ha ha ha

22nd, was the Department Party. Went to China Embassy to collect document... sigh... still no much changes for those who work in the embassy... ha ha ha

The AnE party was great... I brought the present for the party and went taka chit chat awhile before i attend the function. After attending the party, really make me feel like... oh... ya... Im part of AnE.. ha ha ha.

Yesterday, Thursday, met up with Ah Mei, my dearest mei mei to get info on Private Degree, I guess I should be getting a degree in Biz. That's wat i wanna dp the most right now.

Friday's AnE still busy... I wonder will I have a chance to blog saying that AnE is EMPTY today... That will be a NEWS if that happen... Going to sleep now, and wake up early for a jog later.


Oh Ya.. Why is it title as bottle neck? Now a days is hard to reduce weight... not as easy as last time... When I 1st join AnE, went staff clinic for check up, I was 85. something KG, get dumped by Pei Ni... things like that... slowly lose weight... now is 75.8kg... like... cannot goes down anymore... my target is 68kg... help, someone help me...~~!!! I need to run run run and run more~~!!!




How? Got slim a bit?? even a bit I will feel great.



Picture taken during my MOs are singing. Too small la, the pic, cannot see them...



Irish flamble coffee, this one got alcohol one.. ha ha ha ha, can see the blue fire???






Tea session with Ah Mei in Taka




Ah Mei's drink

No comments: