Thursday, February 09, 2006

3 Min heat~~~????

Iris ever asked me... how come I didn't update my blog lately... is it due to some 3 min heat thingy? actually is NOT... writting blog and jogging, i guess jogging is more tiring... but i still keep up my jogging almost everyday or at least 3 to 4 times a wk.

Before CNY, many things happened, ie, I lost my hearing... well I will lost my left ear hearing, reason? due to a very bad URTI and it get infected all the way, till I have middle ear infection now, fluid cannot drain out, therefore im deaf~~!! Really understand how those deaf pple feel... sickening...

Went fortune telling and learn alot of things about myself... but one thing is... should i follow his advise? wear PINK shirt??? PINK LEH~~~!!! ha ha ha, will see how... maybe will buy one soon. Cos I'm changing... really changing alot..

Recently... Lost my smile at work... maybe is really too busy in AnE... somehow dunno how to smile at my poor patients. I promise, I will do it more often, till I can smile whenever I'm working, hope I look nicer and more handsome or even more charming when i smile rite? ha ha ha ha

CNY, dun have relatives here... so Ang Bao??? Dun have much leh... but when age increased... Dun really looking forwards that.

I just wish that my grandparents will still become healthy and my mum and dad's health will be good as well. CNY working working working... that's how a Nurse spend his CNY... Nothing much interesting..

Went to see new car, as COE remain at 8K, but think about it... do i really need a car? not really, so what's the point spending a few hundred to a thousand per month? Ha Ha, and by getting a car, my dad will 100% for sure angry about it... especially he's reaching his retired age. He will need me to support the family. That's y I need to have saving $$$$$$$ to support them.
So, conclusion... I can't afford to have a car...

Ever since my Ex and my DEAR darling GTTI left me, somehow I learned how to have spare cash and can think of some investment... So Dun buy car is good ba...

on the 18th, I need to collect my PINK IC~~~!!! I becoming Singaporean~~!!! hmmmm
Is there anyone can follow me??? ha ha ha, see how I collect my IC.

Last week, went to acid bar with my senior Jasmine, thanks for bringing me out and enjoy night life.. somehow understand y my ex left me. ha ha ha, cos is kinda fun spending $$$ drinking and having fun with frens, perhaps im just too bored ba..
need to have a change again.. but leh... drinking is like wasting $$$ think I'd stick with my Cheap Cheap red wine and drink it at home.

Work life.... AGAIN... Will be doing night shift on thursday, friday and saturday.. 1st time doing... guess will have lots of things to update ba? ha ha ha

See how la...

So, Wednesday, my off day, wat did I do? sleep, watch TV, and found out lot of cute cute stuffs from discovery channel
no wonder last time ah wei always watch this channel and dun sleep at night, is free and can learn many many stuffs. ha ha ha, I know this long ago, but never have the time to sit and watch it...

Went Bugis and meet up with ah Mei, a very nice gal, tall, pretty, sweet and the best is, she wearing long skirt, long time didnt see gal who like to wear long skirt, look so nice, I rem my relative in HK, she used to be my tuition teacher, long hair, slim, sweet looking, fair and always with her plain long dress... somehow I get affected and think this is the type of gal I wanna marry with, ha ha ha

Anyway, this is our 1st meet up, went to have coffee, walk around and had dinner. seems pretty interesting... hopefully she never get scared by my WOLF face, ha ha ha
COLOUR WOLF face.


Went Jogging after that.



A shop located at SB Tower, Thanks to Vivian, she intro this shop to me, kinda cheap and nice, taste good. Anyway Vivian is going Oversea to work with her bf, I wish her all the best, good luck to her. Will pray for her.


This is the dinner I had, actually Ah Mei's set dinner look and taste nicer, but never take the pic. Next time ba~~!!


Here come the Desert, Look good, taste good, Many exp resturant may not able to serve such a kind of desert.
all the Lovers, maybe can consider trying this place on ur lovely Valentine day. Located at SB tower, can watch movie after that eat at this place.
Anyway, there r a few shops around can buy soft toys or flowers. So for those who never really prepare urself for 14th Feb, consider this place~~~!!!

No comments: