Friday, March 23, 2007

Ward Missy

I just read the comment left in my previous blog, abusing AnE... Perhaps I might sound a Little too hash about the ward missy...

Anyway I just encountered two incident with ward missy...

1st... when i sent a case up to this ward, one missy actually scolded me for sending in another pt to her.... For this incident, I'd say that is due to system breakdown. why? BMU (Bed Management Unit) will only issue beds to AnE at the magic hour... after 230pm.... therefore... once AnE received the beds... We will become super hyper and send all cases up... Come to think about it... Ward missy received 2 cases at the same time... is pretty stress... but this missy should NEVER scold me in the corridor... make her look stupid as well... sigh...

2nd case, This GS HD SSN was keep on nagging about AnE never call before sending... ba ba ba ba.... I appreciate they accepted this patient... but why must this fat so need to be so chatty in front of patient??? Therefore I requested her to keep quiet while we are transferring pt...

Anyway all these problems can be solved if we really treasure our working colleagues.

Thanks for the missy to leave a feedback..... I should look into the ward missy's point of view...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Pat. for being understanding.

Each of us working in different enviroment has different situations to cope to.

SomEtimes my face will be black too if AnE send into ward cases wlo calling or whatever but well usually i will try to understnad them.

But still i think working in sg is different.. so demanding, want fast, cheap, excellent service.. somemore give so little staffs to cope with so many patients.. They think we are robert or machine meh?
typical singaporeans..though i m one..haha..

Anonymous said...

I mean working in sg is difficult not different... typo error.. sori