Friday, November 03, 2006

LAZY PIG~~~!!!

Who's Lazy Pig? make a guess? who else? Is me... the pork chop... though have been on night recently... I still find that, there shouldn't be any execuses not to update this lovely blog....

Why? This is somehow a only way I can share all my daily encounters... esp my joys and happiness....

So... What have I been up to? I had an interesting week... Esp Sunday.... I injuried myself... Somemore on the forehead.... the scar made me look so extremely Stupid... I guess many pple are still pretty interested how I get it... such a nice and long scar...

Even my Con Dr E wong asked... suprisingly many missy didnt realise my scar on the forehead.... only those experienced missy noticed that... So Buck up... juniors.... open up ur eyes and see.... Just like whenever I walk pass the P3 area... I actually look at my patients and scan thru if there r anyone missed out from my triage colls.... Well... I have not gone thru the cos yet... will be attending the cos after my leave... Yet I still look at the patients sitting there... are they really P3??? or have they become worse after waiting for so long...

Back to my lovely forehead.... is there any way to discribe it??? hmmm.... Well, it is pretty comical... I climbed up the platform at my condo's carpark and somehow I just walked into the ceiling... and get myself injuried... seriously... it was STUPID and painful... Dun ask me more about this.... is just toooooooooo stupid~~~!!!

No comments: