Saturday, September 30, 2006

Gathering

After a long time... the three close friends finally managed to meet again... who are they? is ah ping, BD on 7th of June. Ah Pong, BD on 9th of August. And me, PIG, BD on 22nd August...

pple must be wondering, wat the earth i mentioned about our BD... if u say our BD out in CHINESE.... that will be, 6 7 8 9 and 8 22... i guess my BD should be on the 10th 11... then will be 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11..... is pretty lame... but that's truth... our BD is so nice... ah ping is youngest, follow by pong and me... i feel so out cast...

After my night shift and dating with a pretty gal... who??? dunno, ha ha ha ha. I went back home, get e car from my brother... shit... I hate borrow car from him... this is only the 4th time I got to use his car..... No matter what, my brother still willing to T LOAN me his car... but must top up FULL tank la... sigh...

Got the car, fetch ah pong and we proceed to ah ping's place, link up with him and his gf. we went to Balestia to eat chicken rice and bak ku teh... seems like Balestia Bak Ku Teh is out of standard... taste like......... hmmmm.....

After which, we drove to East coast park... when we finished our coffee at coffee bean, it was almost mid night... sigh... sent them home and went home with my tiring body... y? cos need to work the next day... morning shift ar....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not fetch me eh.. i waited for u for more than half an hour le...hahaha...
pong