Friday, September 15, 2006

BACK~~~~!!!

Finally log in and update... lazy pig....

So what have i been doing these few days? Working lor... LOL... just completed another round of night shift and realise there are really so many MI cases in Singapore.... heart attack really a no.1 killer... sigh...

So many of them dun even know they r having heart attack... some just collapsed.... this remind me of my ex's dad... one day she called me, crying telling me her dad maybe is gone... ba ba ba... such a pity... there r just too many pple died of heart attack... Somemore I couldn't reveal myself to her family as a bf... infact I didn't know as a bf till now... wat i could do is... stay near her HDB and sit somewhere... make sure when she need me im around for her.... maybe i really love her very much huh....

However i should run more.... keep myself heathly...rite? all the lazy pigs who reading my blog... faster get urself some workout and have a healthy diet k...

Get to know from my coll Dr Toh that SG got sell those coffee bean choco... must go and find out... she said somewhere in suntec... will update u guys when i happen to find them... k..

No comments: