Thursday, July 13, 2006

Suprises...

Today... seriously i got a few suprises... 1st thing happened in my work place... I will only blog this when it come true... rite now is still pending... no point I blog it...

Second thing... I realised I can talk to those relatives better after my leave... so should go on leave more often hor? ha ha ha ha. Maybe I learn something during my trip... seriously. somehow I tot I understand how to think in other pple's shoes better... Really....

3Rd thing...
I saw my Gtti's racing Seat at home... SHIT, need to take pic of them and sit on them tmr... I MISS them.... SOB SOB

Going to orh orh soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»