Saturday, July 22, 2006

Bad temper

Finally got time to update this....

is 31st July 2006 now...

This incident happened right after my leave... or rather my off day... I should be in such a good mood.... But I was wrong... when i just started work, i faced some problem with sending pt to the clinic...

1st of all... some Manager actually advised me to send down pt and relatives... ba ba ba... clinic staffs werent helpful at all... pushing responsiblity around..... ended up made me look really stupid....

imagine u need to face 3 female nurses who refused to accept the pt, they just keep talking... talking... talking... and talking... lots and lots of talking goes on... really pissed me off.... why? my area was so busy and they refused to perform such a simple task by accepting the pt...

in the end... wat did i do? ha ha ha... got a feeling of punching them... OH NO~~~~!!! I'm so violence... ha ha ha ah, joking... I just talked to them nicely and one of them actually agreed to help me....

thanks god..... Once again... I find the imature part of my very true self.... pls... control my temper

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»