Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Wonderful Trip to HK part 1

I've uploaded... some pics... infact I've lost count how many of them... using Hello to upload, much easier and faster..

on the 1st of april, about 4 30am, my mum, Zivion and I headed towards SG Changi airport for our HK visit. It was pretty cold over there.. That's y we got this lovely jacket for Zivion, pa di xiong printed jacket, and she looks cute in it. SO CUTIE~~~!!!!

Plane took off at about 6 40am, Zivion look blur right? after almost 4 hours, we arrived in the HK international airport. I have not been back to HK for almost 3 years and it feels good, cantonese speaking enviroment.

When we kinda settle down, we took the airport bus E21 back to my grandparent's place. HK's housing is bad compare to SG, it's sooooooooooooo small and clampy. See the pic.. is Dim Sum, HK Dim Sum for lunch.

Spend a couple of hours with my grandparents, gave them ang bao and presents, I prepared to start my HK adventure. Walk all the way to Sum Sui Po and to You Ma Di, can see those pics on HK style building, market and other pics. Took MTR to Tsim Sha Tsu, my Fav area, have been going there since young... Had my Hair cut over there, see pic, hairstyle before and after...

Pretty satisfy with the price and service I recieved in HK, after my hair cut, I meet up with Gloria, 1st impression for her, is a very sweet and cheerful young lady. Pretty and Friendly. She brought me to Xing Kwan Da Dao and it happen to have this event for Kor Kor. We stayed there for a while and move on to the ferry terminal, when we got on the ferry it was 8pm, just nice can see the laser show in HK island. Wat a lucky day.

She intro me to her friends, Wing and Bear. All of them are very nice pple, had dinner, japanese Curry.... Oh... I didn't take pic of that. Basically the Dinner taste fantastic... Long time never eat good food in SG? Or I'd say SG's food still lose out a long way compare to HK? I know many typical Singaporean will not like it... but that's the truth, HK's Food, shopping, customer services and manners still much better than SG... I got pics to prove... ok? dun get work out YET. Be more open minded... Dun say things like... GO back HK if u r not satisfy with SG... I'm not implying that I'm not satisfy with SG, just comments that HK is still slighty better in those areas.

Finished our lovely dinner, we went for shopping, so many stuffs to shop in HK... HA HA HA HA, if ICE still my gf, I will be spending lots of $$$ like 2003, cos in 2003 I brought many clothes and stuffs for her, this time round, I only need to take care of myself.. which is FOOD and entertainment... Not so much about shopping. He He. Single is good in some way rite?

We went to this pub, cant rem the name and had our 17persons drinking session, KTV, drink and play games, even got some pretty gals say that my singing is good... Which is a lie, cos I cant sing, i know myself very well.. Learned many new games but cant bring it back to SG, cos SG clubbing is sooooooooo boring compare to wat I gone thru..

About 3am Gloria and I went to Monk Kok for Breakfast????

Back home about 5 plus in the morning and sleep straight away...

This is wat I gone thru... By the way, my both necks got love bites and Can't rem who's the owner. ha ha ha ha, U know who u r right? my Pal.... Thanks for your love bites, ha ha ha ha ha, Ok, will carry on upload my pics and stories later on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.